11th Parkinson Star Awards
Nominate the outstanding role models of Persons with Parkinson and Caregivers!
Best 3 entries will receive the awards at PSS 25th Anniversary Charity Golf & Dinner on Friday, 7 October 2022.
The Parkinson Star Awards is organised by Parkinson Society Singapore (PSS) to recognise outstanding individuals in the local Parkinson community. It takes a tremendous amount of courage and strength to persevere and go through life with Parkinson.
We would like to showcase the stories of people in the Parkinson community, who by their actions and lives, inspire many others.
If you know a Person with Parkinson (PwP) or a caregiver of a PwP who deserves to be honoured for being an inspiration, we invite you to tell their story and nominate them for the Parkinson Star Awards! The official nomination forms can be downloaded from www.parkinson.org.sg. They are also available at the Parkinson Centre.
The best three entries will be presented with the Awards at our 25th Anniversary Charity Golf & Dinner on Friday, 7 October 2022 at Orchid Country Club, 7pm-10pm.
Terms & Conditions
* Nominee can be any Person with Parkinson (PwP) or a caregiver of a PwP.
* Recipients for this award in the past 5 years (2017-2021) are not eligible for participation.
* Posthumous nominations will not be accepted.
* Nominations must be made on official forms.
* Closing date for nomination is 29 August 2022.
* The judges' decision is final.
* Winners will be informed in September 2022, and are required to attend PSS 25th Anniversary Charity Golf & Dinner to receive the awards on stage, with consent granted for phototaking/interviews/publicity purposes by PSS.
* By submitting the nomination, it is deemed that consent from the nominee has been granted for the nomination and that all information provided in this application is true and accurate.
Please contact PSS at 6353 5338.
Download the nomination form.