Besting Parkinson's Disease - Public Forum 2019
Title: Besting Parkinson's Disease - Public Forum 2019
Date: 30 November 2019, Saturday
Time: 9.00am - 10.30am
Venue: Toa Payoh West Community Club, 200 Lorong 2 Toa Payoh
3 out of every 1000 individuals aged 50 years and above, have Parkinson's disease. Whether you have Parkinson's, caring for someone with Parkinson's or are simply interested in finding out more, you are welcome to join us at this public forum organized by the National Neuroscience Institute.
• What is the best treatment in PD?
• Feeling your BEST despite PD – managing your mood, memory and sleep disorders
• The BEST caregiver award goes to...
• Is there a BEST exercise for PD?
• What is the BEST diet for PD?
• I won't be bested by PD (Patient Sharing)
Please register by 22 November 2019.
Pre-registration is required.
To register, call 63577152 / 7163 or email to email@example.com.
Light refreshment will be provided after the talk.
Click here for PDF version of brochure.