Rhythmic Mind & Movement
An Occupational Therapy Program tailored for Parkinson’s with Music
8 sessions | Thursdays | 2.00pm – 3.00pm (1 hour)
Participants need to arrive at 1.00pm for Pre-program evaluation on 25th July & 12th Sep for Post-program evaluation.
Able to perform Activities of Daily Living (ADL) independently OR with minimal assistance
1. Significant Dyskinesias, on/off motor fluctuations
2. Patient with Parkinson Disease with Dementia and/or with Behavioral & Psychological Sympotoms of Dementia
Parkinson Society Singapore
Block 191, Bishan Street 13, #01-415, Singapore 570191
Fee charges may vary due to Means Testing.
Click here for Registration form.
Terms & Conditions
1. Registration is on a first come first serve basis. Limited vacancies.
2. The maximum number of participants is 6 persons.
3. For program enquiry and registration details, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 6353 5338.