PSS Speech & Movement Group (PSSM)
The Lee Silverman Voice Technique (LSVT) LOUD and LSVT BIG exercises will be adopted & practised with People with Parkinson (PwP) to improve their speech and movement simultaneously through a series of targeted exercises.
• 1 session | 11 May 2019, Saturday | 11.00am – 12.00noon
• 1 session | 27 July 2019, Saturday | 11.00am – 12.00noon
The Parkinson Centre
Block 191, Bishan Street 13, #01-415, Singapore 570191
Ms Betty Wong
Terms & Conditions
1. PSS Members who have mild speech problems and require minimal assistance.
2. An accompanied Care Partner per participant.
3. The maximum number of participants is 8 persons. Registration is on a first come first serve basis.
4. Participant is encouraged to commit for bi-monthly session to see benefits.
5. For enquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.