Clay Workshop (2 hrs)
Learn how you can create delicate miniature clay figurines in this workshop by Mr Leonard Kok from The Creative Clay Co.
Using your hands and miniature tools to shape clay provides good dexterity practice, which can help to improve fine motor control. This is especially important to manage the symptoms of People with Parkinson.
Click here to see photos of the previous Clay Art Workshop.
Date: 22 March 2018, Thursday
Time: 11.00 am - 1.00 pm (2 hour Session)
Venue: Parkinson Society Singapore
Blk 191 Bishan St 13 #01-415, Singapore 570191
$20 (PSS Member) / $30 (Non-PSS Member)
*Fee includes materials. Participant may bring home completed artwork (s).
Terms & Conditions
1. Registration is on a first come first serve basis
2. Course commencement is subject to the minimum required number of participants being met
3. The minimum required number of participants for any course is 6 persons unless otherwise indicated
4. Prior registration is given to PwP
5. For course enquiry and registration details, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form. Our staff member will get back to you shortly.