YOGA is an ancient practice originating in India to stop fluctuations of the mind. Through practicing the physical postures such as standing poses, sitting poses, forward bends, twists, backbends and inversions, one will experience benefits such as a stronger body, improved blood circulation and increased mobility in the joints and spine. When the body is revitalised, the mind will also be refreshed and relaxed.
The classes are taught progressively and adapted to the physical capacity of each person.
10 sessions | Every Thursday | 2.00pm – 3.00pm (Class 1)1, 3.15pm - 4.15pm (Class 2)
1 Class 1 is meant for members who are unable to perform the yoga pose independently only
The Parkinson Centre
Block 191, Bishan Street 13, #01-415, Singapore 570191
$80 (PSS Member) / $200 (PSS Non-Member)
Terms & Conditions
1. Registration is on a first come first serve basis
2. Course commencement is subject to the minimum required number of participants being met
3. The minimum required number of participants for any course is 6 persons unless otherwise indicated
4. Priority registration is given to PwP
5. For course enquiry and registration details, email us at email@example.com.